up to 60 persons
Minimum 1 Nights
THINKING OF GETTING MARRIED?
Take advantage of this exclusive, inclusive package
to celebrate your tropical wedding day
- Wedding ceremony with licensed minister (excluding marriage
- Choice of ceremony setting:
- Pool or beach site.
- Floral decoration for the ceremonial area.
- Bride bouquet and buttonhole flowers for
- Wedding cake and cake cutting ceremony.
- Photographer including 36 photos 4"X 6", and
18"X10" enlarged print.
- Private candlelight dinner for 2 persons on
- 1 night accommodation in the beautifully
arranged & decorated Spa Junior Suite
- Champagne breakfast, served to your room
the morning after your wedding.
- Note there is a small peak season surcharge
on this package between 15th Dec. 2004 - 15th Jan 2005.
Please note the above package does
not include the marriage license.
If you are in need of such.
- You will have to give confirmed and written evidence that
your legal civile status allow you to get married.
- Forms are available from your country’s embassy
in Bangkok or we can fax a copy for the example.
- Once in Thailand, you will have to present yourself at
your embassy in Bangkok, together with your passport for
the form being stamped.
- The form will then be translated into Thai by an authorized
translator who will use a stamp that other Thai authorities
- You will then have to take this form to the legalization
and naturalization Dept in Bangkok, they will need three
full working days to process it.
- Wedding reception: Thai
or Western 6 courses set menu (excluding beverages). For an international
buffet dinner a minimum of 20 persons are required.
- Cocktail reception / open bar: including soft drinks, local beer, house wine, local whiskey
with mixer, fruit juice and light snacks.
- Hairdressing and make up:
for bride and bridegroom.
- Video recording:
1 video tape, 60 minutes additional video recordings cost
per tape on request.
- Pre-wedding spa treatment: per person. This includes 1½ hours of facial and body
aromatic massage, manicure and herbal steam bath.
- Live entertainment: choose
from the following -
- Duo, Vocals & Guitar (4½ Hours)
- Thai Classical dancing (5 dance sets, approximately
- Accommodation for the wedding party and guests:
- Before 16th Dec 2004 4,450 baht nett per room per room.
- After 16th Dec 2004 onwards 5,500 baht nett per room.
- The above rates are fully inclusive of service charge,
government tax and daily American breakfast buffet.
The rates are based on twin/double shared accommodation.
Single occupancy in subject to a 200 baht per room per
- Buddhist ceremony
For a traditional Thai wedding, 5 monks will be
invited for the wedding ceremony. The ceremony begins with
pray which is for the happiness of the marriage. This is
followed by the head monk blessing the bride and bridegroom
and other members of the wedding party with holy water.
The happy couple then present a food offering to the monks
provided by the Hotel, this normally takes place around
10am and must end before 12 noon, as Buddhist monks are
not allowed to eat any food after that time.
This includes the following:
- An invitation to the monks to conduct the Wedding
- Administration fees
- Food and donation money for the temple.
- Legal Marriage (please see Faraway legal marriage service)
For more information please contact at